July 4th, 2012
Ok...thanks God for good friends. My family and I are less than a day away from leaving on our trip to Italy. I was wondering how I would be able to do a barbecue and entertain people while my house is a mess with luggage, electronics, laundry and the millions of other items waiting to be packed for the trip. Then out of the blue, Sherri Fuller called and invited the my whole family to her place to celebrate the 4th of July. What a wonderful lady she is!
While in the midst of the trip prep, I noticed yesterday that my ancient cat, Pookie, is not eating or drinking. She is such a tiny thing anyway, that I am not sure she can survive a hunger strike for long. At 19 years old, she really is pretty amazing, and I worry about leaving her with the neighbors. I can't decide if she just knows we are getting ready to leave and showing her displeasure, or if she really has something wrong. I am putting this in God's hands and hoping for the best.
I haven't ever blogged from my iPhone, but I am going to try to do that on this trip, so I hope this works out. My next post should be from the airport tomorrow, as the Pavish Invasion of Italy begins.
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment