Last Wednesday, my kitchen and dining room at my home looked like the pictures above. Then on Friday, Feb. 12th, we got a dumpster delivered to the house.
Saturday, February 13th, saw much destruction in that area. Josiah came over at around 9:30 this morning to help David and I work on demolishing the entire kitchen area. After 6 hours of work, the results are below.

If all goes as planned, by next Friday, February, 19th, I should have an entirely new kitchen. The plan is to open the wall up between the kitchen and dining area. I hope that by the end of the process, I will have a much more open floor plan in the house. It is exciting to see the changes I have thought about for years finally moving toward completion. Each day I am going to post the newest photos on my blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment